The Search Statistics component displays information about the current search state:
- The number of results displayed on the page.
- The total number of results (this is often in the format ###+ due to the use of QueryBuilder’s guessTotal functionality).
- The time taken to execute the last query.
- Note that this its not a running summation, but the time taken for the last search. This could be a full search, or a load more.
Dialog / Labels
Running Total Label
The text for “running total” count.
The text for “total results” count.
Hide Time Taken
Select to hide the “time taken” statistic.
Time Taken Label
The text for “time taken” (in milliseconds).
- This does not display when Hide Time Taken is selected.
- Sling Model: